Finding Time To Write and Make Movies

This is a very busy time in my life. I not only have many books to market, but I am also working on marketing and finishing more movies scripts, contracts and projects.

The Forlorned is definitely not my only or last movie. I'm so excited that there will be many more movies in my future. It hasn't all been easy.  I will never complain about my job or the time it takes up. I am truly doing what I love to do--my dream job. I love my book fans and I cherish their friendships. I am so grateful to those that support me and keep me moving forward.

A huge thank you to all of you! Although its hard for me to respond to all your emails, I will try to write to as many people as possible. You really do matter to me and I appreciate your endless support!


4 comments on "Finding Time To Write and Make Movies"
  1. It’s really a nice and useful piece of information. I’m satisfied that you just shared this helpful information with us.
    Please continue to keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a very excellent blog here! do you need to develop invite posts in my weblog? totalsportsapparel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog post, I’ve bookmarked this page and have a feeling I’ll be returning to it frequently. vallejo dispensary menu

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is somewhat fantastic, and yet check out the advice at this treat. Satta king online

    ReplyDelete